Let it be / Laisse le comme ça / Biarlah

Parc de la Briantais, Bretagne, France
Once again
That feeling has rippled
Dances in my deep mind
Tickles my nerves

Reopen a tome
That I had already closed for a long time
Revealing back my old love
That had been buried

At that time you were still smiling at me
Just you, me ... you ... and me ...
At that time, everything was all pretty
And the most beautiful thing is you

If only that time I looked back at you
If you knew what I was thinking
Really you did not know
You never know

And let it be



Encore une fois
Ce sentiment ondulé
danse dans mon esprit de cœur
chatouille mes nerfs

Rouvrir un tome que j’avais fermé il y a longtemps
Révéler mon ancien amour 
qui avait été enterré 

A cette poque
, tu me souriais toujours
il n y a que toi, moi … toi … et moi…
C'était le moment où il était tout beau
et la plus belle chose était toi

Si seulement je répondait à ton égard sur moi
Si
tu savais ce que je pensais
Vraiment,
tu ne savais pas 
Tu ne saurais jamais 
Et laisse le comme ça


Sekali lagi
Perasaan itu berdesir
Menari-nari di pikiran kalbu ku
Menggelitik urat syaraf ku

Membuka kembali buku tebal
Yang telah lama kututup
Menguak kembali cinta lamaku
Yang telah terkubur

Saat itu kau masih tersenyum kepadaku
Hanya aku, kamu... aku... dan kamu...
Saat itu semua indah
Dan hal yang paling terindah adalah kamu

Andai saja waktu itu ku membalas tatapan harapmu
Andai kau tahu isi hatiku
Sungguh kau tidak tahu
Kau takkan pernah tahu

Dan biarlah


2014, Jakarta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berburu Rempah-rempah di Paris

Fatamorgana

Buku Kreatif